Hello readers, in this post today we are going to review a new health and wellness product that is exclusively designed for muscle cramp relief. Excited? You must be. Today, we are going to tell you about the Medi Cramp and review every aspect of this magnesium supplement and how it acts as the best aid for muscle cramps. It is a dietary supplement to prevent you from painful muscle cramps, muscle weakness, muscle contraction, muscle tightness, and muscle spasms for a longer period. Let’s start it now.
What? A long and peaceful sleep even couldn’t refresh you as the night cramps were horrible? Long workouts don’t suit you because of painful cramps you face after and amidst all that? Those couple of seconds turn your day miserable and uneasy very seldom. Then, dear friend, the Medi Cramp is the one for you. How so? Everything you need to know about it is given below:
What causes muscle and leg cramps?
Before heading towards our review, you must know the background of what is the cause behind muscle and leg cramps that often arise after sleeping or exercising for a long time. Although the exact reason behind it is not yet discovered by medical science, but there are some probable reasons you will get to know today from this guide. If you are having constant muscle or facing frequent leg cramps, you can get to know the cause behind it by contacting your licensed healthcare professional. They can explain to you the cause behind the same as they can conduct tests and research, along with your medical history which might help you know much about it. While the probable reasons for cramps striking you, again and again, can possibly be:
- Due to some essential nutrient deficiency or scarcity such as magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
- It might be due to nerve damage or muscle fatigue.
- The reason might even be any medical ailment like vein ailment, liver disease, etc.
- Some daily medications might even cause or increase these cramps in the legs or muscles.
What is Medi Cramp?
It is a dietary supplement that prevents cramps in the long run and is manufactured by Health Guard Nutrition Limited. Its formula is based on feeding your body with nutrients that are missing from your diet. It is a well-researched product, that prevents cramps from coming back into your life. It is said to have gone through various clinical tests, to prove its efficiency and claim that it doesn’t have any side effects. The brand claims that the supplement gives you relief from cramps. As per the official website, deficiency of some nutrients causes cramps in your body and magnesium is one of them, hence it can be concluded that magnesium and muscle cramps have a direct relation.
The supplement is based on magnesium citrate along with some other nutrients, which help you in contracting and relaxing your muscles. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral and is found plentiful in the human body and is useful in hundreds of processes inside the body including contracting muscles and transmission of nerves. Now, you must be thinking how is it so scarce. Because of various causes ranging from deficiency of the mineral in drinking water to processed foods depleting the nutrient levels. Modern agricultural practices even play a vital role in magnesium deficiency.
Hence, the Medi Cramp makes the essential nutrients reach your body to promote smooth muscle contractions naturally. It has three other ingredients as well to prevent cramps quickly. It aims for the best results by using the ingredients in an amount that is the same as used in clinical studies.
Learn more about Medicramp and how it can treat muscle and night leg cramps without any prescription drug!
How does it work?
It is proved in many reports that mineral deficiency and being magnesium deficient is the most common cause of muscle and leg cramps. The lack is primarily caused by processed foods that lose up to 80% of their essential minerals. Moreover, farming methods prevalent even decrease the magnesium content in the soil.
Magnesium found rich in the human body, supports around 300 biochemical processes mainly contraction in muscles, nervous transmission, regulating blood pressure, and balancing blood sugar levels.
The MediCramp has 300 mg of high-quality magnesium citrate in each serving with additional minerals and vitamin B complex that promote smooth contractions in muscles. The formula is prepared by experts to prevent muscle cramping.
It works effectively on your body contractions, relaxation as well as nerve transmission. The amounts used are based on studies to come up with satisfactory results. This supplement enables maximum absorption in your body instead of regular magnesium supplements.
What is in it?
It is prepared by a team of researchers in a GMP-certified lab to make a supplement having seven productive ingredients in a sensible quantity to prevent cramps safely. The main ingredients of this muscle cramp relief are given below.
1. Magnesium Citrate
- It is 1875 mg per serving.
- It contains around 300 mg of elemental magnesium citrate
- It is one of the most soluble magnesium components.
- Being highly absorbent with the body, it works quickly and effectively.
- It promotes good sleep and averts anxiety issues.
- It is 50 mg per serving, and it is added as Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).
- It promotes a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system.
- It prevents you from brain, muscles, intestines, and stomach diseases.
- It improves memory as well as concentration.
3. Vitamin B-6
- It is 30 mg per serving andis added as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
- It keeps your muscles strong by absorbing amino acids.
- It even helps in building muscles.
- It helps in uplifting your mental health as well.
4. Vitamin B-12
- It is 250 mcg per serving and is added as Cyanocobalamin.
- It maintains the health of your nerves, blood cells, and metabolism.
- It balances blood levels in your body.
- It is 5 mg per serving and is also known as Vitamin B2.
- It helps in balancing the energy levels of the body.
- It even improves your skin health making it glowing and balancing oils.
- It is 11 mg per serving and it is added as Zinc Sulfate.
- It even boosts your immune system.
- It balances Zinc levels in the body.
- It is 5 mg per serving and is extracted from dark pepper.
- It helps the body to absorb the other ingredients of the supplement.
- It supports digestion in the body as well.
Medi Cramp Benefits; Say goodbye to cramps!
It has a number of benefits being a research-backed formula, the main benefits are as follows:
- It has a clinically researched formula, with seven simple and clean ingredients.
- Crafted for the long term, it serves the goal of eliminating cramps from your life, especially severe leg cramps.
- It comes with the claim of no added preservatives and artificial ingredients to satisfy you.
- The amount of the ingredients used is not high, which makes it efficient and safe to try and hence won’t cause side effects.
- It has a vegetable capsule called Hypromellose, which makes it good for vegetarian people.
- It even promotes good sleep as well as mental health by supplying all necessary ingredients in your body.
- It prevents stress, anxiety, inflammation, and heart issues.
- It might help in asthma, osteoporosis, and insomnia too.
- It prevents your muscles from cramps and weakness to promote your muscle health.
- It enhances a happy mood and increases focus.
- It even avoids depression and relaxes your mind.
- It works more quickly and effectively than the other competitors in the market.
- The ingredients included are high quality, proven in lab tests, and productive.
- The Medi Cramp is made in US-certified facilities backed by a trustworthy name.
- It has ISO 9001:2000 Quality accreditation with cGMP agreeable materials.
- Ultimately positive customer response of over 95% of people witnessed its efficiency within 30 days.
- It has free shipping offers and a 90-day money-back guarantee to assure customers about the quality and service guarantee.
- It even comes with larger discounts on bulk orders, although it is limited per household.
Side Effects of The Supplement:
Although there aren’t any specific side effects of the supplement. However, you might face some, cases mentioned below.
- If you are not above 18 years, you must ignore taking the product.
- The supplement is advised to take with a healthy diet and exercise routine, there might be some uneasiness if you don’t follow the same.
- You should consult your physician about it if you have any allergy to the ingredients of the supplement to avoid adverse effects.
- You might face some issues if you do not sensibly follow up with the dosage of the supplement.
- Overdose of the supplement might be injurious to you, take it as prescribed on the pack as well.
- Have patience while taking it as you should take it for at least a month for better results while results may vary from person to person.
- In the beginning, you might have minor issues as the product takes time to fit in with your body.
- In case of any serious medical history, consult your physician before taking it.
- This product is not advised for pregnant women or lactating women, in such cases avoid it as it might harm people in specific medical situations.
- If you want to add Medi Cramp along with your regular medications, consult your physician so that they can suggest the best for you.
- It is not suggested for people who have psychological issues, it might arise adverse consequences.
- In case of constant cramps, you might have to intake 3 capsules a day, which is nearly impossible to remember timely.
Top 5 Reasons to buy Medi Cramp over other Magnesium Supplements
There are many reasons to buy Medi Cramp over other magnesium supplements, the main among them are as follows:
- Researched formula
Certain well-researched lab tests have been conducted; magnesium being the reason behind cramps and using its most soluble form with several ingredients aid in preventing cramps and improving mental health.
- Effective and fast working
It works more effectively and quickly than competitors, as Medi Cramp has highly soluble components, and productively works to give cramps a permanent goodbye from your side.
- Official portal offers
The official portal comes with offers like free shipping and a money-back guarantee to promise customers and give them quality assurance to deliver them the best.
- Positive feedback
It is reported that over 95% of customers witnessed quick improvements in their bodies within and around a month. Reviews from customers also play a vital role in deciding whether to buy this product of not.
- Brand Credibility
Coming from Health Guard Nutrition Ltd, MediCramp is backed by a name that has an immense role in the present healthcare industry. So, the product should be picked for its brand credibility.
How to get Medicramp?
Simply, you can buy Medi Cramp from the brand’s official website. Tap here. Why there and no place else? Because, retail stores or other websites might sell you duplicate or fake products as there is no authenticity. On the other hand, if you buy it directly from the manufacturers, they even give you discounts on bulk purchases, free shipping as well as authenticity.
Just follow the steps below to get your supplement bottle soon:
- You need to go to the official Medicramp website.
- Choose the packet you want, price starting from $49.99 for one bottle, $99.98 for three bottles, and $149.97 for five bottles. Every order comes with free shipping.
- You can even use the 90 days money-back guarantee if you don’t find the product or service effective. In that case, all you need is to contact the brand within 90 days of the order, they will arrange a return and refund right away.
- The payment gateway supports payments from American Express, MasterCard, Visa card, Discover, Maestro, JCB, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal. Your account details will not be saved, hence the payments are safe and secure.
Pros of the Medicramp:
Here are some basic reasons why you should go for it:
- It has very simple ingredients.
- It works quite quickly and effectively.
- It has a very well-researched formula with proven components.
- It has many important quality certifications along with being manufactured by a USA-certified company.
- It has succeeded in relieving customers from muscle and reducing leg cramps.
- It avoids stress, depression, and anxiety.
- It is good for vegans and vegetarians as well, and doesn’t contain non-vegetarian ingredients.
- It comes with a risk-free promise of a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- The shipping of every order around the US is currently free, while worldwide shipping might be free for bulk orders.
- It gives a discounted price for bulk orders, with some bottles for free as well.
- Medicramp is affordable in comparison to other supplements in the market, while others might not even be as efficient as Medicramp.
- Being highly soluble, it even promotes good sleep and increased focus.
- It has received positive feedback from over 95% of users, they accepted that it aids in reducing severe cramps within 30 days.
Cons of the supplement:
There are some reasons not to go for it:
- The cramps can return as soon as you stop taking Medi Cramp pills. Hence maintenance is mandatory if you want to keep them away forever.
- Taking two to three capsules a day is way too much to remember in busy schedules.
- The dosage varies as per the cramps you are facing and irregular intake might not be helpful or prove to be effective.
- The supplement isn’t available or easily accessible in stores like Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
What about the dosage of Medicramp?
How much, when, and all that! No worries, just get it sorted below.
- One bottle of Medicramp packs 90 capsules which serve you for a month or more, depending upon the phase of treatment.
- The manufacturer prescribes to take three capsules per day for 4-6 weeks if you’re facing severe cramps. If your cramps stop meanwhile, slowly reduce the dosage to two capsules a day for two weeks.
- After two weeks, in case your cramps aren’t returning then you can easily take one capsule a day, which is often called the maintenance period.
- In case the cramps increase, you can again increase the dosage to 2 or 3 capsules and then follow the same cycle as recommended.
- The initial decrease to one capsule per day is a smart process to slow down the capsule intake, in such a maintenance phase one bottle last for long as three months.
- The doses of the supplement should be taken around 1-2 hours before going to bed for sleep at night. Exceeding the maximum quantity of three capsules a day can be harmful.
My Experience with MediCramp:
I believe in exercising regularly to keep my body in shape and feel confident about myself. But around two months ago, I began to face painful cramps, especially in my legs during and even after my workout sessions. I informed my brother about the same, I was seeking his help to put an end to the cramps because he is an athlete and I thought he’d know better. But it didn’t help. Sooner, my exercise routine was less frequent and became limited due to cramps. Not to miss, tired after a long day at work I even sleep carelessly which often results in nocturnal leg cramps. I was totally irritated by the effect of cramps on my life.
My morning workout routine was also hampered and my sleep was also interrupted due to the cramps in my legs that I faced very often. I began to feel miserable about my condition as I was putting on weight too. And also, I lacked peaceful sleep. As a result, I used to be restless all day long. And it all devastated my performance at work and at the gym. Sooner, I decided that I needed to take a step and get aid for my muscle cramping.
After a lot of research, I stumbled upon Medi Cramp and thought of giving it a try. I wasn’t sure about anything then but it emerged as a ray of hope at that very moment, so I slept on it and placed an order the very next day. The reason behind me being convinced about buying it was the customer reviews that had I read and browsed the official Medicramp website. I was quite impressed by the bulk prices, so I placed an order for three bottles. I restored my energy to bear pain in the initial days of use, but the cramps weren’t as painful as I had thought they would. Although it is said to be delivered in around 3 weeks, wherein in my case, it took two weeks to reach me. I was excited, happy as well as nervous after receiving the pack. It is said that you will be able to experience the changes by the second or fourth week itself.
These results improve over time as the nutrients to be restored take time. Cramps decreased around the second week in my case, which was really too early. Then, I began to increase my workout time slowly, which was executed smoothly due to the supplement. It was the mid days of the third week that the painful cramps vanished from my workout and sleep routines. My stretching, skipping, and yoga routine was intact as earlier or probably better than ever. I felt energy like never before and my focus also improved. It got back my mental well-being which was disturbed because I used to fear the cramps and the excruciating pain it used to cause. Also, along with the cramps, it gave my mind relief and I began to have a more peaceful sleep at night.
Moreover, I didn’t face inflammation issues and stress ever since I started it, which I count as a plus. It took me around one month to get back in shape. Or I can say, got better in shape as my friends told me that I’ve made it better than before. I felt refreshed after every sleep like my serenity was back. My mood was balanced and happy. I began to work, study, and work out and could easily balance them all easily. Sooner, I went on a hike without stressing about cramps. I even told my friends about Medicramp, and how it made my life easy by resolving my problem.
I even used the supplement amidst my periods to continue with some easy exercises after talking to my physician about it. Your case might vary, so consult your physician for the same.
Coming to one of the most asked questions, will your cramps return after stopping the use of Medicramp? Well, yes! Cramps might return after you stop taking these magnesium supplements. Magnesium soothes the contraction of muscles, if you are deficient in it then you will probably face cramps again. Hence, it confirms the fact that cramps can be prevented for the period you take these magnesium supplements.
With this we conclude the review on Medicramp. Now, you must have understood how long is its multitude of health bonuses. It is a highly researched formula, that not only aids in muscle and leg cramps but also boosts your mental health. It relaxes your body with good sleep, increases your concentration power, and even relieves stress. It is currently available online with free shipping offers as well as a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why are you still here? Rush and get one to meet your body’s magnesium requirements. Giving farewell to muscle cramps doesn’t cost much nowadays, as health is turning affordable. Click Here to visit the Medicramp official, and add a pack to your cart!
Leave a Reply